In recent weeks, I have found myself trying to help people realise that happiness can be in the smallest of things. Happiness does not have to be a massive event, it can come from our everyday tasks. For the past month, I have kept a book with me and whenever I felt happy, I would write down what caused it. And so, in hopes that I can show you that happiness is in even the simplest of things, I want to share with you my list of what I consider 50 of my happiest things.
1. Finding a good book.
2. Catching a plane by myself.
4. Dancing with your friends.
5. Late night drives with your friend(s).
6. Submitting an assignment.
7. Christmas (just anything Christmas)
8. Writing with a smooth pen
9. Publishing a log post
11. Hot chocolate with nutmeg on Christmas eve.
12. Cat videos!
13. Being spontaneous.
14. Blogging inspiration.
15. Giving gifts.
16. Discovering new music/artists.
17. Getting my hair cut.
18. Finishing a to-do list.
19. Reading in front of the fire on a cold winters day.
20. Lunch with my family/extended family.
21. St Kilda at night
22. Seeing my work published.
23. Taking scenery photos.
24. Crossing things off my to-do lists.
26. E.L.F the movie (which I may be watching just as I write this)
28. Clean make up brushes.
29. Dancing to MTV when no one''s home.
30. Planning holidays.
31. Learning new things.
32. Making others smile.
33. An ice cold drink on a hot day - particularly the iced chocolate with whipped cream from Gloria Jeans!!
35. A perfectly made tea.
36. Notting Hill the movie.
37. The feeling you get after a work out.
39. Love actually the movie.
40. Chats with my mum.
41. Discovering new blogs.
42. Finishing a TV series.
43. Writing in a new notebook.
44. Sitting in front of a fan in the middle of Summer.